۱۳۹۳ اسفند ۷, پنجشنبه

هویت 'قاتل' داعش فاش شد؛ محمد اموازی از لندن

هویت 'قاتل' داعش فاش شد؛ محمد اموازی از لندن

هویت یکی از اعضای گروه موسوم به دولت اسلامی، داعش که به 'جلاد' داعش یا 'جان جهادی' شهرت یافته بود، مشخص شده است.
بی بی سی دریافته است که نام این فرد محمد اموازی، بریتانیایی و اهل غرب لندن است.
تصویر با نقاب وی در ویدئوهای سر بریدن چندین گروگان غربی از جمله الن هینینگ و دیوید هینز دیده شده بود.
سرویس های امنیتی بریتانیا پیشتر او را شناسایی کرده بودند اما به دلایل عملیاتی نخواستند هویتش را فاش کنند.
اموازی اولین بار در اوت گذشته زمانی که ظاهرا در حال کشتن روزنامه‌نگار آمریکایی، جیمز فولی، بود، در یک ویدئو دیده شد.
تصور می‌شود وی بعدها در ویدئوهای سر بریده شدن استیون ساتلاف، روزنامه‌نگار آمریکایی، دیوید هینز، امدادگر بریتانیایی، آلن هنینگ، راننده تاکسی بریتانیایی، و عبدالحرمان کاسیگ، امدادگر آمریکایی معروف به پیتر دیده شده است.
اعتقاد بر این است که اموازی از همدستان یک مظنون سابق بریتانیایی است که در سال ۲۰۰۶ به سومالی سفر کرد و گفته می شود در راه اندازی و تامین بودجه یک شبکه برای گروه پیکارجوی سومالیایی الشباب دخیل بوده است.
s, though it’s not unusual and something we’ve come to expect. But turning off the electricity in the middle of winter as blizzards sweep across the Middle East is nothing short of sadistic. The Los Angeles Times reports Israel cut the power to more than 700,000 Palestinians in two of Palestine’s largest urban areas, Nablus and Jenin, for more than 45 minutes “and warned that more outages are coming if Palestinian officials don’t pay millions of dollars in outstanding debt.”
Citing Yiftah Ron-Tal, the director of Israel Electric Corp. (IEC), the Times reports:
“Customers who do not pay electric bills are disconnected; yet here we have an entire population that doesn’t pay while we continue to supply electricity,” he said. “The Palestinian Authority owes the IEC — meaning the paying consumers — nearly 2 billion Israeli shekels [about $500 million]. A year has passed since I said this last and nothing has changed. Starting today, we will begin restricting electricity.”
The irony here, of withholding the months of  tax revenue while demanding payment of a debt, on top of occupation policy preventing Palestinians from being self sufficient, is not lost on anyone. More from the Times:
“This is clearly collective punishment against the Palestinian people,” [Ghassan Shakaa, the mayor of Nablus and chairman of the board of the North Electricity Company, which supplies Nablus, Jenin] said. According to Shakaa, the IEC cut power shortly after notifying his company that it owed more than $10 million, and did not wait for an answer or for payment……
Rashid Fadda, who lives in Nablus and works as a technician for the local electric company, said the power cuts came as a surprise.
“We heard the Israeli company threatening to cut power supply to the West Bank but no one really thought it will happen,” he said. “My work depends on electricity and so when the power was cut off, we had to stop work.”
In more winter news, IMEMC reports settlers from the Gilo settlement have “opened its barrages, throwing all excess rain and melted snow water” flooding Aida Refugee camp near Bethlehem.
Hundreds of Palestinians flee as Israel opens dams into Gaza Valley Feb. 22, 2015 (Photo: Ma'an News)
Hundreds of Palestinians flee as Israel opens dams into Gaza Valley Feb. 22, 2015 (Photo: Ma’an News)
Plus, Israel opened dams near the border of Gaza on Sunday morning, flooding the valley causing hundreds of Palestinians to evacuate their homes. That happened last year too.  Are these kinds of punitive measures something Palestinians have come to expect from Israel every winter like clockwork?
Remember last year when Israelcaged Palestinian children in outdoor holding pens during freezing winter storms?
About Annie Robbins
Annie Robbins is Editor at Large for Mondoweiss, a mother, a human rights activist and a ceramic artist. She lives in the SF bay area. Follow her on Twitter @anniefofani
Other posts by .

Posted In:
- See more at: http://mondoweiss.net/2015/02/hundreds-thousands-palestinians#sthash.rwnragFs.dpuf
سه خبرنگار الجزیره درفرانسه در ارتباط با پرواز هواپیمای  بدون سرنشین در منطقه شهری پاریس بازداشت شدند.
به گزارش  گروه ترجمه «خبرگزاری صدای مسیحیان ایران» (VOCIR)  و به نقل از«یاهو نیوز» مقامات قضایی  فرانسه گفته اند  سه گزارشگر شبکه خبری الجزیره مظنون به اتهام شرکت در پرواز هواپیمای بدون سرنشین در غرب پاریس در بازداشت شده اند
 این سه خبرنگار  درپارک جنگلی ر نزدیکی پارک بولونی در حال به پرواز در آوردن این هواپیما بوده اند . به گفته یک مقام قضایی به  خبرگزاری فرانسه: «یکی از این افراد هدایت هواپیمای بدون‌سرنشین را برعهده داشته، دیگری فیلمبرداری می‌کرده و نفر سوم نظارت داشته است!
بازداشت این افراد پس از آن صورت گرفته است که حداقل ۵ فروند هواپیمای بدون سرنشین دوشنبه شب (۲۳ فوریه) و ساعت شش بامداد سه‌شنبه (۲۴ فوریه) این هفته در پاریس دیده شدند. یکی از این هواپیماهای بدون سرنشین، بالای سفارت آمریکا و سایر هواپیماها بر فراز برج ایفل و میدان کنکورد دیده شدند،همچین مقامات قضایی  گفته اند  در حال حاضر شواهدی که اثبات کند این افراد در به پرواز در آوردن هواپیماهای بدون سرنشین بر فراز برج ایفل و سفارت آمریکا دست داشته اند وجود ندارد
پرواز بدون مجوزهواپیماهای بدون سرنشین  در فرانسه غیرقانونی است و مجازات آن حداکثر یک سال حبس و پرداخت ۸۵ هزار دلار معادل ۷۵هزار یورو میباشد.

۱۳۹۳ اسفند ۶, چهارشنبه